Thursday, February 2, 2012

Products for Tomorrow's Problems

What Do I Use Today for Good Skin Tomorrow?

First thing. YES I know there are ten million products out there all claiming to do what the box says. While I personally have not tried all of the following products, they are raved about by several magazine editors. Maybe this will be a good place to start. I mean, the editor of Vogue won't endorse something that melts her skin off, right? I really want to see some feedback on these product entries I post. Have these products worked for you? Did they not?

SPF and Retinol - L'Oreal Paris Reviatlift Complete SPF 30 Daytime lotion. $17 at drugstores.

Treats Lines and Spots with Vitamin C - Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector. $45 clinique.com

Has Peptides to Firm Skin - Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum. $25 at drugstores.


Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid Smooths Wrinkles - Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler. $19 shop.neutrogena.com

Nourishes Skin with Omega-3s - Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry Lifting and Reshaping Cream $88 lancome.com



-B




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews