Sunday, December 30, 2012

Garnier Radiance Moisture Skin Renew

I purchased this cream from the store for about $11.00 because I had a coupon for two bucks off any moisturizer by Garnier. It has three of the most popular ingredients for fighting free radical damage and warding off the signs of aging: Caffeine, lycopene and vitamin C.  I can't tell if it has done anything for my skin tone or fine lines yet, but I can tell you that it instantly absorbs into my skin and makes it feel like a newborn baby. I have very oily and acne-prone skin, so this is a godsend for me to put on at night. I have the perfect amount of moisture with no oily feeling. It has a light fragrance that reminds me of green tea and comes in a glass container. Make sure you always look at ALL packaging in your house for a recycling logo! =] .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews